Search This Blog

Saturday 16 April 2011

How We Discovered Anand Had Multiple Myelome

The day was 13th of February 2009, “My Son Came Down And Asked Me, Mom Dads Not looking well” show him to a doctor, I was preoccupied, asked him to please show on the way to office as the doctor sits near there.

Meanwhile I called the doctor and said, please do not prescribe antibiotics, they are not effective his cough and cold is reoccurring every 15 to 20 dayside please investigate. The doctor prescribed routine medicines and gave a list of investigations to be done; promptly we went to a diagnostic centre and gave his blood samples, ray of chest to be done. The reports came next day

Hemoglobin was: -9
ESR was            : -130

Reports were not good showed some serious infection.
The x-ray showed lesion.

Our good Doctor advised us to get bone scan done, exactly a pet CT. Still I was cool as he had a T.B. problem earlier, I thought this has reoccurred.

I asked my chest physician how serious is the problem, can we wait for some time and investigate, he advised us to go immediately for the investigation.

As we were travelling next day called up my friend, who is good Doctor, he said it is okay wait for 2 days and when you get back, do not delay.

We coolly went to GOA had a nice holiday and came back, went for investigations.

After All The Investigations They Carried Out He Was Diagnosed With “MULTIPLE MYELOMA 3 RD STAGE”.

1 comment:

  1. HERE I WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW PLEASE IF COUGH AND COLD PERSIST GO FOR A CHECK UP,THIS IS IMPORTANT

    ReplyDelete